I’m so excited it’s that time of year again.
The ever-so-popular Genius Blogger’s Toolkit from Ultimate Bundles that was available back in October 2019 is back with their 2-day flash sale! Woot-woot!
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you might ask?
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019 is a digital collection of trainings and tools to get you started on your blogging journey. It will give you step-by-step instructions to make your blog successful in 2020 and beyond.
Whether you’re new to blogging or you’ve more of an intermediate blogger, investing in your education and self-development is always a priority.
This is why I always recommend purchasing courses or ebooks from experts in the field to help accelerate your growth on the subject and keep you up to date about the blogging world as it’s always changing.
To be honest, I seriously wish I’d invested in this crazy collection of blogging resources when I first started blogging because it seriously would have made a world of a difference in terms of accelerating my growth and blogging income.
At a 97% discount with 94 products worth $7,395.27, this bundle is so affordable for the amount of blogging knowledge you’ll get from it!
So what does this awesome collection include? Get ready to be in awe!
- 26 eBooks
- 55 eCourses
- 12 printables, workbooks, & template packs
- 1 membership site
The bundle is totally curated to give you a comprehensive blogging education that will grow with you as you hit each milestone, all at a price that’s too good to miss.
Here is a list of the breakdown of products for each blogging category that are included in this year’s bundle:
- Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1,234.00)
- Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- Finance & Legalese (5 products worth $212.99)
- Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Instagram (4 products worth $227.50)
- Monetization (4 products worth $221.97)
- Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Productivity & Organization (6 products worth $257.00)
- SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
As you can see, it’s a crazy amount of information all jam-packed into a great bundle!
Why Should You Invest in The Bundle?
Now you may be wondering – Is this bundle just too good to be true for the low price? What if you don’t like what you get?
I’ll answer some of these questions below so you can put your worries to rest!
1) What am I going to do with so many resources?
Every eBook/eCourse in the bundle probably isn’t relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t depending on where you are on your blogging journey.
Plus, there are 25 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself if you bought them separately. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
2) Is It Worth It For Me?
Take a look at the list of products available in the bundle and pick the top 3 to 4 eBooks or eCourses that interest you that you know will help you accelerate your blog’s success. Now add the value of the products up and see if it costs more than the $97 bundle price.
If it does, you’re saving money by buying the bundle on courses that you would have probably bought at full price anyways (and they probably cost much more than $97 in total – aahhh!).
For example, I knew before I bought the bundle that I wanted to check out at least 6 products:
- Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! by Catherine Rosales (Valued at $47)
- A Blog Flipping Masterclass: How To Develop & Sell Your Blog For Profit by Chelsea Clarke (Valued at $127)
- Gift Guides Creation by Tracy Lynn (Valued at $34)
- Pin Practical Influence by Monica Froese (Valued at $197)
- List by Number by Suzi Whitford (Valued at $57)
- ROI Action Plan: Where to Focus Your Time to Make the Most Money When You Have Limited Time by Caroline Vencil (Valued at $47)
In total, purchasing each of these products separately would have costed me $509, which is insane! I’ve now gotten these products plus a ton more for just $97, which is less than 1/5 of the price I would have had to pay.
3) How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those. Many of these are even full-length eCourses with video tutorials or even access to a private Facebook group! They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
4) What if I buy it and don’t like it?
Although Ultimate Bundles is a reputable brand and has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days.
If you don’t love it, just ask their helpful customer service team for a full refund.
5) Can I just wait and purchase it some other time? Isn’t this “limited time only” just a sales gimmick?
You’re right, sometimes that’s used as a sales gimmick. However, because of the unique nature of this sale (Ultimate Bundles does not have the perpetual right to sell the eBooks and eCourses in the bundle) and in order to honor their contracts with these product creators, the flash sale ends on Thursday, January 16th.
Ready to skyrocket your Blog’s Success?
Whether you’re wondering how a new blogger succeeds today, you want to learn the necessary Pinterest or SEO strategies to grow your traffic, or you’d like to know the proven monetization strategies to make money, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will help you on your road to success.
The flash sale only runs for 2 days from May 6 until May 7 at 11:59pm EST and then it’s gone forever, so don’t miss out!